Homebloc Weekly Report Jan. 7th, 2019
Product and technology
- Solve the Bizhu and Ulord node synchronization problem
- Solve the problem of collecting room type data by hotel ID
- Collect hotel data in Beijing, Shanghai, Haikou, Sanya, Hangzhou, etc.
- Combine the current problems of the product and summarize with the development team
- Follow-up APP development progress and problems
- Planning server international deployment plan
- Transfer the latest 721 contract, and complete the transformation of hotel and room type information interface
- Create a “Beiju blockchain booking hotel” WeChat group and targeted promotion
- Open a Bizhu Hotel and book every day.
- ICP administration procedures submitted
- Procedures for holding the stock platform
- Invoice serial process
- The article is pushed to the various platforms
- Edit and design the afternoon report
- Christmas holiday promotion the second half of the adjustment and promotion of the redistribution
- Product optimization planning and functional planning in Q1Q2 phase in 2019
- Contact the person in charge of China Youth Travel Service
- Contact the flying pig platform, whether to support the interface
- Guangzhou hotel management company background test
- Beijing, Hangzhou, Changsha and other cities on the line to seize information to check the price, room information
- Threw a New York Eve event to connect blockchain professionals
- Scheduled an event to present Homebloc to the community
- Introduced Ulord to a U.S. coin swap connection
- Reviewed partnership contracts
- Meeting with Roadshow company for Japan/ Korea
- Revised and completed WP, BP
- Scheduled a meeting with ex expedia market manager
- Scheduled investor presentation
- Researching hotel integration with their control systems.
- Frontend development for Android and IOS is live, in the testing phase.
- Updated Roadmap with automatic scrolling and updated content.
- Design booking platform website.
- Re-designing Homebloc website.